New ASE model converter

I fixed the problem with nodes containing uppercase letters in their name.

I fixed the problem with some nodes being rotated wrong when animating.

I fixed the problem with normals (requires a patch to jME, available on the issue tracker but not yet in CVS).

As far as I know, Release 2 of JmeFromAse is fully functional, including multiple materials, multiple nodes, and animation. Go get it from googlecode:

Because it's MIT license, you can include it in whatever source you want (following the license). I wouldn't mind if someone integrated it into jME proper, if you wanted to.