New build 20111010 - Adds property badges support

As usual, get it here:

Engine Test Build - Mythruna Wiki

The new feature is that a player can give out edit badges for their property. Badges allow other players to edit your property so that you can collaborate on building. Any property can have badges issued.

Property owners can manage their badges through the new badges table on the Property Management UI (Property tab). Clicking on one of these badges allows you to revoke it if you decide you don’t want that player editing anymore.

Bug fixes:

-A jMonkeyEngine upgrade fixed the problem where left clicks weren’t getting recognized. This meant some buttons had to be clicked twice and sometimes you had to drag objects twice before it would work.

See full changelog for details:

20111010 Release Notes - Mythruna Wiki

8 Likes

Wee, co-building without griefing, cool stuff :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: The holy grail.

@pspeed and @normen: Have you guys perceived something strange :roll:? I’ve perceived it right now, look at the rating of the first post. It was rated six times, aaaaaand only by me :o. I’m going to report it to @erlend_sh here.

2 Likes

@glaucomardano Yeh, I contributed +2 :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I +3’ed you back. This could get fun. :wink: And I thought catching up to Normen would be impossible. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fixed this exploit

:suitmonkey:

He may be evil… but he’s all business. :slight_smile:

pspeed said:
I +3'ed you back. This could get fun. ;) And I thought catching up to Normen would be impossible. :P

@pspeed ...or we could all down vote Normen on a daily basis. :P hehe

hehe @pspeed should be credited by “Adds property badges support” feature instead of the rating bug :roll:.