Sooo the theme transition didn’t go as smoothly as I had hoped. Certain bugs just refuse to pop up until they know you’ve gone live…
Feel free to point stuff out, just know that we’re actively working on it and we’re aware of quite a few quirks already.
Update: Here’s the to-do list, as per your feedback and pre-existing plans.
- Support topics are no longer on-by-default for all troubleshooting posts.
- @mentions should be accentuated (bold?), but not blue.
- Userbrief/post separator (dotted line) should be made a straight line. See line under this thread title for reference.
- Lacking jME identity: The monkey is here Other suggestions are welcome. I will not have another large-ass banner though. They add extra loading time and they’re very tricky to get right in responsive designs.
- Iconsistent styling in front page top menu: I want the top menu gone.
- More info on latest posts (author and last poster).
- Replace toolbar (quick formatting) plugin with native bbPress/WordPress editor buttons
- Bundle asset files for speed enhancements (option 1: Autoptimize for automagic, option 2: MinQueue for more control, option 3: Hand-made)
- [Support request] and [Resolved] should be replaced by icons. (checked and exclamation for instance.)
- Left-aligned avatars when full-width: This is something I’ve wanted too, but it’ll take some careful css sorcery.
- DONE! Link color should be blue
- DONE! Get monkey smileys back.
- DONE! Revision log (post edits) should be properly aligned and less accentuated.
- DONE! Quoted text should be smaller and more accentuated.
- DONE! Reduce space between posts and reduce drop shadow.