Squeezing in under the wire where new versions are no longer allowed on Bintray, I decided to cut new releases of anything pending in my publicly released tools.
There are new versions posted for:
- Lemur: Release Lemur version 1.15.0 · jMonkeyEngine-Contributions/Lemur · GitHub
- Lemur-Proto: Release LemurProto version 1.12.0 · jMonkeyEngine-Contributions/Lemur · GitHub
- SimMath: Release SimMath version 1.4.1 · Simsilica/SimMath · GitHub
- SimEthereal: Release SimEthereal version 1.6.0 · Simsilica/SimEthereal · GitHub
- SiO2: Release SiO2 version 1.6.0 · Simsilica/SiO2 · GitHub
- JmeConvert: Release JMEC Version 1.2.0 · Simsilica/JmeConvert · GitHub (Github release also includes a downloadable .zip of the runnable application.)
These are now available from jcenter until it cuts things off next year. In the mean time, at least there are new versions available until I convert over to maven central.
Since I think the bintray web site might be inaccessible soon, I’ll post maven/gradle coordinates for all of my published libraries here:
If you click through to the Github version links above, you can see the release notes for each new version.
- Lemur-Proto: get new Selector and Spinner controls
- SimEthereal: parent-child relationships tracked in network code (can be used for tricky things, too.)
- SiO2: added a CubeSceneState for quick blue cube demos and a JobState for easily running JME friendly background tasks
- JMEC: able to extract submodels during conversion, new JmecNode for live updates while prototyping.
If you try any of these releases and have issues then let me know ASAP… I still have until midnight (in some timezone) to fix them.