News

Hi all,

Well, I just got back from Boulder. Got some jME stuff done, not much though. I finished the box object and got a good start on Pyramid. However, I received some very bad news. My father was diagnosed with a brain tumor. It came on suddenly one moment fine, the next not. And he is going down hill just as quickly. So, I’m going to rush out to Washington D.C. this weekend to be with him. So I won’t be getting much work done. I hope to be back this time next week. We’ll see.

Talk to you later,

Mark

i am sorry to hear that :(. it’s times like this when you realize programming really doesn’t matter that much.

our thoughts are with you.

Sorry to hear about your father.

As naj says it puts things in perspective & we’re all thinking of you.

Peter

Very sorry :frowning: to hear the sad news. I hope its not serious and he would recover soon. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

tomcat

I’m back, thanks for all your well wishes. Unfortunately, my fathers condition is terminal. By the time I got there in fact, he had slipped into a coma due to bleeding in his head. The doctors keep saying he won’t last the night, but he kept lasting the night.

Brain tumors can be very frightening, this one was about as aggressive as the get. The neurologist believes that it is only 3 months old. Meaning 3 months ago he didn’t have anything growing in his head. Pretty scary to think that there was pretty much nothing anyone could have ever done. He didn’t start showing symptoms until 2 weeks ago with forgetting things and slight hand tremors. He was only 53.

Anyways, he is still alive, but it’s only a matter of time. We are focused on keeping him comfortable.

I’m so sorry Mark. I’m sure he’s getting the best care possible.

Peter

My thoughts are with you Mark.

Arman.

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Anything I can say will likely sound trite. I just hope your Dad doesn’t have to go through much pain and that you and your family can work through this.

Regards,

Bill

My father passed away yesterday (Wednesday nov 12th). Thanks for all the well wishes. I feel good about my father’s life, he was about as good as someone can be.

I’m ready to get back to work on jME. So, be ready for some updates.

Hi Mojo

My condolences to you and your family at this sad time.

tomcat,