Nifty GUI Editor?

I have looked at the Nifty Gui Examples and there is a value called “TextHAlign” that doesn’t show up in the built in editor in the JDK. Where can I find the Nifty Editor? All links that I have found doesn’t work anymore.

Do you mean this Editor?

Or the one integrated in the SDK?

Nothing happens when I double click the jar and nothings shows up in the cmd with java -jar

The splash screen shows up for a second and goes away again. When I try to start it again nothing happens

So when I load this file with <control… nothing displays ingame.

<screen id="start" controller="jasclient.states.GameState">
    <layer id="GLayer0" childLayout="absolute">
        <control name="label" id="GLabel0" textHAlign="left" width="420px" x="0px" y="0px" text="Test text.&#xA;with new line" align="left" font="aurulent-sans-16.fnt" height="50px"/>
    </layer>
</screen>

And when i change to <text… it gets displayed ingame but when I go back in the editor it removes the line completely

<screen id="start" controller="jasclient.states.GameState">
    <layer id="GLayer0" childLayout="absolute">
        <text name="label" id="GLabel0" textHAlign="left" width="420px" x="0px" y="0px" text="Test text.&#xA;with new line" align="left" font="aurulent-sans-16.fnt" height="50px"/>
    </layer>
</screen>

How do I properly display text with nifty?

You need a panel… Controls only can be added to panels.

Dude, read the documentation, really! I am even that kind to provide it here for you:
http://sourceforge.mirrorservice.org/n/ni/nifty-gui/nifty-gui/1.3.2/nifty-gui-the-manual-1.3.2.pdf

Thats actually the same editor. @relu91 made it so that the core of NIftyEditor can be used in the SDK but sadly he doesn’t seem to work on neither NiftyEditor nor the SDK integration anymore.