[Nifty1.3] Screen resolution ( Abort )

Hi,

If I have understood correctly, it’s now possible to define which resolution we want for our Nifty GUI.

But I didn’t find how oO

I have checked the XSD but all I have found is :

[java]

<xs:complexType name=“screenType”>

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name=“layer” type=“layerType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“1” />

</xs:sequence>

<xs:attribute name=“id” type=“xs:string”></xs:attribute>

<xs:attribute name=“controller” type=“xs:string”></xs:attribute>

<xs:attribute name=“inputMapping” type=“xs:string”></xs:attribute>

<xs:attribute name=“defaultFocusElement” type=“xs:string”/>

</xs:complexType>

<xs:complexType name=“niftyType”>

<xs:sequence>

<xs:element name=“useStyles” type=“useStylesType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“useControls” type=“useControlsType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“registerSound” type=“registerSoundType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“registerEffect” type=“registerEffectType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“registerMusic” type=“registerMusicType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“registerMouseCursor” type=“registerMouseCursorType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“resourceBundle” type=“resourceBundleType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“style” type=“styleType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“controlDefinition” type=“controlDefinition” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

<xs:element name=“screen” type=“screenType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“1” />

<xs:element name=“popup” type=“popupType” maxOccurs=“unbounded” minOccurs=“0” />

</xs:sequence>

</xs:complexType>

[/java]

I don’t see anything that can be use to define the screen resolution xD

Is it really possible to define the screen resolution inside the nifty xml ? :slight_smile:

I think that is a rumor :smiley:

We’re still thinking about the best way to introduce that feature but it’s not really on the radar for 1.3 …

Mouarf!

(Actually, I just tested the multi-XML file thing… it works but it’s not at all as nice as I wanted it to be.:) Each successive XML loaded blows away the last definition loaded… so you’d have to manage your screen-XML relationship… but I guess you are already doing that. Actually… I see how that would be a problem if you wanted a layer per XML or something.)

I think that I misunderstood this line :) ( definition != resolution )