Nightly Build Still Working?

I noticed on the Download Nightly Build page is says: Last Updated ( Friday, 04 August 2006 )

Does that mean its broken and not doing nightly builds anymore or what?

(Yes, I know I should be building directly from CVS…)

Nightly build is currently being uploaded to my server at http://captiveimagination.com/download/jme/nightly and is still working properly.  I think there is a problem with whatever is supposed to change that value on the build page though…

hehe, just looked and now I understand why everyone thinks the build is not being updated…the page that lists the reference to the nightly build hasn't been changed (the HTML that is) for quite a while (and doesn't need to be since it's just a link).

Perhaps we should bump that down further on the page to help people understand that it means the page instead of the nightly build? :o

definitely.

i would have done it but i couldn't remember my login - i only used it once a year ago  :frowning:

darkfrog said:

Perhaps we should bump that down further on the page to help people understand that it means the page instead of the nightly build? :o

Dones!  :)

Good work. :wink:

Ribbit

darkfrog said:

Good work. ;)

Yay! Praise from my mentor!  :D

now you won't be able to deny it anymore :slight_smile:

Damnit, did I say that out loud?!  ://

Mentor obviously has a different meaning in the UK.  :wink:

awwww. cmon renanse, why do you help him? i had him in the corner :slight_smile:

What can I say, I like his avatar.  XD

i bet he won't say the same about yours :stuck_out_tongue:

renanse is always on-board to an endeavor to make fun of the wee froggy. :wink:

It would be interresting that the date of the nightly buid was written on the page.

hehe…take a moment and consider what you're asking.  :-o

Technically it is written on it…"nightly".  Every night a new build is generated and pushed up to the server.  :wink:

renanse said:

What can I say, I like his avatar.  XD

:D Thanks! 

In case you hadn't guessed that's Gentleman Hal, he's quite the Gentleman!
darkfrog said:

hehe...take a moment and consider what you're asking.  :-o

yes, but we don't know if there are any changements between two nights !

Whether there are changes in the repository or not the build occurs every night.

If you want to determine if there are changes then you should be going directly to the CVS repository.