Nightly build with src

Hi !

Could we have the sources included in the nightly builds either in the jars or beside in a zip file.

It would help those who don't have access to the CVS repository like me.

Thanks

Everyone has read access to the cvs repository.  :slight_smile:

And I would strongly recommend to use cvs if you want to have the sources.

Irisor, people behind a firewall may not have access to CVS since the ports may be blocked.

I think providing the source separately is a good idea, although I don't know how easy it is to achieve this.

Ok, for those poor people :-o - build file changed accordingly: a src.zip is uploaded now

Although, browsing the source on the web may be more useful in many cases… so in that sense if you can read the forums, you can view cvs source.  :slight_smile:

https://jme.dev.java.net/source/browse/jme/src/

I'll take their side on this one.

Being able to see the CVS source from the web-view does not by any means provide a simple means for which to get ALL the current source on your machine to be able to open up and view on your IDE of choice.

I understand the firewall dilema.  I used to work at a company that only allowed port 80 for internet traffic.  Until I put up a nice little proxy that was a pain. :-p

darkfrog

irrisor said:

Ok, for those poor people :-o - build file changed accordingly: a src.zip is uploaded now

Thanks a lot ;)