Nightly Build?

It looks as though the nightly build hasn't been generated since April 19th.  Is anyone aware of any reason it wouldn't be running?  If it's a problem with access let me know and I'll look into that.

We already had this conversation :):

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=4539.msg39845#msg39845

Until now we did not come up with a solution :expressionless:

Oh yes…I remember now. :slight_smile:

Well, perhaps this would be a good time to look at migrating back to jME?  jSeamless is picking up pace and is using more and more bandwidth on my server, so within the next couple months I'd like to migrate away from hosting the jME nightly anyway.

Mark, what is the problem again that caused us to not be able to host the nightly on the jME server again?

The issue was that non-root ftp accounts had lost write privileges. Initial contact with the host company had not resolved the issue (then you took it over, so I didn't pursue it further). I can create a new help ticket if you need it moved off of your machine.

There's not a big rush, but that would be appreciated when possible.

It's probably beneficial to jME to have it off my server anyway since my bandwidth usage has gone up so much download performance is probably less than lunar pages now.

Besides hosting the files they need to be generated by the ant script. Any ideas where this can get executed? (As you know I can't execute it any more, sorry)

I could probably undertake that task on my server since it would be a nightly thing and then they would be uploaded back to jME's server.

However, this could also simply be done by any machine that is guaranteed to be on 24 hours a day. 

darkfrog said:

However, this could also simply be done by any machine that is guaranteed to be on 24 hours a day. 

...and allows to execute ant (or any other non-php-task) - which does not apply to my servers any more :(