"no lwjgl in java.library.path" problem SOLVED!

Hi all, after follow the netbeans and jme tutorial i got the following error when running the helloworld code:

Exception in game loop

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.library.path

After a couple of hours looking in the forum Ive seen im not the only one with this problem.

This is what I have do to solve it, I hope this help you:

When copying this line

-Djava.library.path=

Hello

After following the tutorials and with heroic help from hevee, I also reached this problem but the fix mentioned above doesn't work.

I'm using Netbeans 6.0 and the CVS version of jME

Can anyone help… please…

You need to replace "MY_PATH_TO_JME_CVS" to the path of your jME project folder…

Thanks for trying to help me Momoko_Fan.

My path to my jME folder is C:Program FilesJavaJMonkey Engine Stuff

so I add the following into the VM run options: -Dpath.library.path="C:Program FilesJavaJMonkey Engine StuffJME_CVSjmelib"

and I get the 'no lwjgl in java.library.path' error… yet it's there in the lib folder… a sweet little teasing jar file…

Erm… no.

You need it to point to the folder with the dll/lib files, in other words, the folder java.library.path needs to contain a file called lwjgl.dll (if you're using windows).

sorry… typo… C:Program FilesJavaJMonkey Engine StuffJME_CVSjmelib does contain the lwjgl.dll file (I'm using windows xp)

chemari said:

Hi all, after follow the netbeans and jme tutorial i got the following error when running the helloworld code:

Exception in game loop
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no lwjgl in java.library.path

After a couple of hours looking in the forum Ive seen im not the only one with this problem.
This is what I have do to solve it, I hope this help you:
When copying this line

-Djava.library.path=