Non Jmonkey Help needed for android app testing

NOTE: This isnt a jmonkey app but I am trying to figure out android development and most of the people here seem to have some android love.

I created a second test app. This one has really low resolution images so hopefully it will play on everyones phone

If you have time Its called Sil-a-Who.

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.scriptblocks.silawho&feature=search_result

The object is to drag as many animal images to their silhouette before time runs out.

I have a place holder sound that says “Mouse”. If that bugs you you can turn it off in the preferences.

So far my top score was 11 on a phone.

Only 8 on the tablet since you have to drag further.

Thanks for your help and please let me know what you tested it on and if it worked.

-Greg

Loaded just fine on Google Nexus S.

Eventually realized I didn’t have to drag and drop though, I could just click directly on the silhouette, the animal would jump there and I could quickly adjust from there.

The score screen should be locked down for at leas 1 second. I frequently clicked through it too fast to see what had just happened.

Oh, and using the standard “physical” Back button I experienced some weird behavior, as I was taken through all the previous score screens before I could actually “back” my way out of the game.