Noob

Hello

I'm new to JME and I want to ask if any experts have some starter tips for me. I want to develop a game, have the idea in my head and I have experience with Blender. I will read the tutorials on JME, but want some tips that will help me in the beginning of using JME, you know, share some wisdom.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Take a look at Flag Rush tutorial, then check tests in jmetest package. And start trying. When something is going wrong or unexpectedly - search through the forum or ask your question here. I've also found OpenGL RedBook very helpful.

You also should be familiar with Java.

Read wiki / user-guide / look at tests

You also should be familiar with Java.

or use this magic url: http://tinyurl.com/yehkvt4

So you have experience with blender? I'm interested in this. Can you show some stuff you did?
For exporting blender you can either use HottBJ-Exporter or Ogre-Xml! Both works quite fine.
Have a look in jME2-Tutorials for that

Sorry I took so long to reply, I'm busy with exams…

So you have experience with blender? I'm interested in this. Can you show some stuff you did?

I'm going to include images of some of the things I did in blender (Look in the .zip file I sent with the attachment):

Power presentations.jpeg
My company logo

3d.jpg
01(Blue).png
01(Red).png

A Senet game board + tokens which i did for my IT practical project this year. The game was made up of 2D images that looked as if they were 3D. It is the first game that I have programmed in my life.

0610.jpg
This is a frame from the video I made in blender that was used to introduce our school's chess team to the rest of the school.

This is not all I can do in blender, but then again, you can learn to do anything in blender with the proper tutorials. You just have to know where to look. :D