Noobie CVS Question

Hi,

I've noticed there's a big difference between the API of the jme jars under "files and documents" and that of the CVS tree. Are any nightly builds available or do I have to import the project in to eclipse and use (or build if I so feel  XD) it that way?

I'd like to use things like StandardGame you see…

TIA, SNR

Go to the web site and click on "Nightly Build". :wink:

I'm a logged in member of dev.java.net and all I can see is the CVS link and under "files and documents" there are three folders: documents, jars, tech demos…

gives self a good kicking ah there's that big obvious link on the www.jmonkeyengine.com homepage  ://

hehe…at least you figured out the problem before someone else pointed it out. :wink:

Ok. So, nightly builds downloaded and installed - thanks. But I'm trying to build the project in eclipse from the CVS and I get the following error after a good number of files:

[javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilHillHeightMap.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilImageBasedHeightMap.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilMidPointHeightMap.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilParticleDepositionHeightMap.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilProceduralSplatTextureGenerator.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilProceduralTextureGenerator.java
    [javac] Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey EnginesrccomjmexterrainutilRawHeightMap.java

BUILD FAILED
Z:Eclipse IDEworkspaceJMonkey Enginebuild.xml:53: Error running javac.exe compiler

Total time: 5 seconds

And it always fails at the same point RawHeightMap.java  :? I've tried altering the build.xml to increase the memory size of the compiler but that didn't help. Does any one have any suggestions? (Sorry if this happens to be an eclipse problem rather than a jME one.)

Thanks.