(October 2021) Monthly WIP Screenshot Thread

Hello,

so finally I was able to go back to Tunisia.
That - lucky I am - mean I have some spare time to do some coding.

During last few days I have tried to understand what I have done the last time I was active.
I have also updated JME to 3.4. I have solved some gamma correction issue (forum).

I had planned to finish my custom made lemur element “Readfield” (I told you in WIP 07/2019 about it).

Hint: There is two pictures in that album

Tweaked it a bit. The goal is to have one element that is able to show an optional picture or scene and an optional text as well as an optional headline → and its size is always the same. For that I am using my other modified lemur stuff.
But of course there is still some small issues e.g. the dynamic slider (it comes only if text is added and is wrapped and need more space as is available for text) that eats a lot of space to.

Anyhow I spend hours today on the styling as there might have been an issue in the styling class.
I am eager to build an element, that can be used as
unit chooser/description as well as a chat window.
Maybe I will add additional (lemur) mousepickers, that will enable the user to move and resize the element. Think of a strategic info window that you move to the left on your screen, or that you just want a bit smaller.
I have all that stuff somewhere in my tests… so my main issue is time and getting in tocuh with the code again.

4 Likes