Offering Free Music For Your Projects

I hope this is an appropriate place for this topic!

I’m offering free music for an undetermined amount of time, as for now I’d just like to get my music out in the world!

If you need music for a project, don’t hesitate to ask!

I’d say I do best with more dark and horror-esque stuff, although I do often attempt other genres and styles. By no means am I the best option out there, but I think what I can offer is pretty decent for being free!

If anyone’s interested, I’ll probably only be taking three requests at a time, if that. I definitely don’t want to bite off more than I can chew and then leave people disappointed! I will only take one request per user at a time, and only one track per request, however you are free to make more requests in the future.

Here’s a little sample

For those who are interested, PM me with as much of the following details as possible:

1. Style/genre?
  2. Keywords? (triumphant, scary, weird, glitchy, sad, cinematic, orchestral, happy, etc.)
  3. Would it be heard a lot or just once? (determines how memorable it would be)
  4. If it’s intended for a particular environment, please describe the environment.
  5. If it’s intended for a particular character, please describe their personality.
  6. Please list any specific instruments you would like.
  7. Anything else you think might be helpful!

I’ll be honest and let you know if I don’t feel that I can accommodate your needs!

If I fulfill your request, I must be credited! I will tell you how to properly credit me in a private message if I take on your request.

The purpose of this discussion is to make you aware of this, as well as to keep you updated on when I’m actively taking requests and when I’m not. Please make your requests in a private message, NOT in this discussion! You may however ask any questions and express any concerns here.

2 Likes

Note: a nice diversion is the music weeklies challenge: https://twitter.com/MusicWeeklies

A new theme every week. Lots of positive feedback. Mostly other game composers.

I’ve submitted something for almost every theme since March/April or so… and it’s been tons of fun.

I had no idea this was a thing! Thank you!