OnClick and OnRelease Nifty GUI On Android

Hello. I have a problem with nifty gui on android. It seem that when I click some panel or some elements

OnRelease event isn’t occur althought OnClick event occur. Do anyone have the solution for this ???

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

This problem also occur with onHoverEffect too

I have found that the NiftyMousePrimaryReleaseEven on android will be occur only when we touch the nifty gui the second time ( not the time that the we release the touch screen ). For NiftyMousePrimaryClickedEvent , its work correctly

Does anyone know how to solved this problem ???

thanks in advance

@rocky said: Hello. I have a problem with nifty gui on android. It seem that when I click some panel or some elements
OnRelease event isn’t occur althought OnClick event occur. Do anyone have the solution for this ???

Thanks in advance

I'm getting the exact opposite. My onRelease fires direcly when clicked. It does not wait for my finger to leave the screen. And onclick is never fired.
Have you found a solution yet?

Sorry I haven’t found the solution yet. However, instead of using Nifty GUI Event, I use Jmonkey onTouch Event , which mean that I have to re-implement all controls for nifty gui if I want to use them. This is not the solution that I would suggest thought :frowning:

Aww, sucks man…

Gonna do some hard work then :frowning: