OpenGL Error for ConfigType.BEST

Thanks a million.
How would I go about extracting the zip?
I mean where on windows do I replace the jar?

Anywhere. You need to make your project use these jars instead of the ones distributed with the SDK.

unpack the zip in a folder. Then in your project properties go to Libraries, you should see a JME entry. Remove it, then click on “add JAR/Folder”, and choose the unpacked jars.
clean and build your project and it should be ok.

Okay, so I rolled back my code to that nightly you showed.
I see however that I still get this problem.
Now I am really confused, because I then tried an even older version but no success.
Man, something strange is going on.

Are you sure you are using those libraries? You would have had to point your project to the jars specifically instead of using the ones in the SDK. (Unless you are somehow using that SDK also.)

I think I got it now.
I missed the android jars.
Look better now, but now I sometimes get an outofmemoryexception.
But not alwyas though.
Thanks for the help.

@ndebruyn

If you want to try again, Momoko_Fan submitted a fix it that corrected the display resume issue.

Thank you very much.
I have tried to update the latest nightly build via my jME editor, but it can’t find any nightly update.
Can you please help me? Could it be something with the editor or was it because I manually updated the jars to the old one’s.
Thanks.

The nightly updates for the SDK aren’t working right now. If you build the engine from the latest SVN you should get the new updates, but if you are only doing nightly updates, then I guess you’ll need to wait until that is fixed first.

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/forum/topic/nightly-broken/

aaaa, thanks.
I will wait then.