OUYA devkit costs 800 USD - Are you gonna buy it?

ohhhh ok…well that makes more sense…

Yes, that was my interpretation of it too. It’s what I meant by early-adopter-tax/games ready for launch/etc.

I would like people to help me in supporting JogAmp on some other platforms (including Firefox OS) rather than wasting some energy and money in this thing. It’s based on Android, it should not be that hard to adapt existing games to work on it.

@gouessej said:
I would like people to help me in supporting JogAmp on some other platforms (including Firefox OS) rather than wasting some energy and money in this thing.

hehehe start a Kickstarter!
Though you have to be an american resident....
@gouessej said:
I would like people to help me in supporting JogAmp on some other platforms (including Firefox OS) rather than wasting some energy and money in this thing. It's based on Android, it should not be that hard to adapt existing games to work on it.

...but thats what we're gonna do when we got a gles renderer going ;)

there’s a long discussion on the OUYA Google plus announcement. They are talking about that opportunity to get 2 months of early access before other developers so you can have your game on their store since day 1. But if I recall correctly, any other android app should be able to run on it, the problem should be the controls.

@nehon said:
hehehe start a Kickstarter!
Though you have to be an american resident....

Or UK.