Partially missing javadoc pages for version 0.5

Hi guys,

I’ve been lurking here for a while observing the development of jME. I must say that I’m very impressed by what you’ve managed to accomplish here. There aren’t many alternatives for developing 3d games with Java, but yours looks very promising indeed.

But the topic probably says it all: as of now, some Javadoc pages seem to be missing, com.jme.scene., com.jme.sound. and few others. I’d be very interested to play with the returned milkshape loading capabilities, but some documentation wouldn’t hurt. Is this a mistake or haven’t those pages been completed yet? In any case, I’m enthusiastically waiting to learn how to throw animated milkshape models to the engine. :slight_smile:

Keep up the awesome work, guys.

I had problems uploading the javadocs on saturday and it looks like those pages didn’t make it up. I’ll retry.

Ok, I think the holes have been filled. Let me know if you run into any other missing javadoc pages.

The 'docs seem fine now. Thanks!

Another weird thing I bumped into, is that I succesfully ran the Doctor Freaky md2-model test via webstart earlier, but now it refuses to display anything and exits to desktop. I verified this on two Windows XP boxes.

Confirmed, I introduced a problem in it’s texture map after adding multitexturing. Fixing now.

Issue fixed, and checked in. Eric could you update webstart with the latest build when you have a chance?

Are there any model formats that use multitexturing?

Not that I know of.

Sorry I forgot to mention it, but Webstart has been updated since last night.