===================================================================

RCS file: /cvs/jme/src/com/jme/math/Matrix4f.java,v

retrieving revision 1.35

diff -u -r1.35 Matrix4f.java

— src/com/jme/math/Matrix4f.java 17 Aug 2007 20:55:24 -0000 1.35

+++ src/com/jme/math/Matrix4f.java 3 Dec 2007 04:15:48 -0000

@@ -48,7 +48,7 @@

/**

* <code>Matrix</code> defines and maintains a 4x4 matrix in row major order.

* This matrix is intended for use in a translation and rotational capacity.

• It provides convinience methods for creating the matrix from a multitude
    • It provides convenience methods for creating the matrix from a multitude

* of sources.

* @author Mark Powell

If it's small things like typos I think it's better to use the issue tracker: https://jme.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

No, no. Posting such things on the board is fine. But it would be better to put several typos into one patch and one topic. Starting a new thread for each typo takes more time for you and for the devs…

It would also be a good idea to keep a list of these to double check with the 2.0 code once that is released.

Sorry guys, I wasn't sure which was the best way to send my patches.

I sent out my patches separately because I came across these typos at different times and different days, and created a patch each time, not because I'm a sadist and I like watching developers get flooded with 1-line patches. :wink:

I think I'll be sending patches in at https://jme.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues from now on, as type PATCH, obviously.

If I make a discussion-worthy patch, I'll post about it too.

Keep up the great work, guys!

renanse said:

It would also be a good idea to keep a list of these to double check with the 2.0 code once that is released.

We have the cvs, why would we keep the patches?

shrug  I can't really sync 2.0 back to cvs very easily because of all the enums and such.  Anyhow, I've applied all these small changes manually so far, so no big.

renanse said:

I can't really sync 2.0 back to cvs

probably. But what I meant: you can still generate a patch from 1.0 to current cvs and have a look what we might want to port into svn instead of keeping all the patches.