Physics Error in assetManager.loadModel()

I’m getting an error, when assetManager.loadModel() is called, with physics controls attached to some of my spatials,

#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc=0x00007ff8dc60d2ec, pid=6820, tid=0x0000000000003200
#
# JRE version: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_111-b14) (build 1.8.0_111-b14)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.111-b14 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [bulletjme.dll+0x8d2ec]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
#   http://bugreport.java.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
# The crash happened outside the Java Virtual Machine in native code.
# See problematic frame for where to report the bug.
#

I have no idea what to do, but before my game crashes it says that CompoundCollisionShape isn’t supposed to be scaled, and this dod not happen before I added Physics

Feb 09, 2017 5:45:53 PM com.jme3.bullet.collision.shapes.CompoundCollisionShape setScale
WARNING: CompoundCollisionShape cannot be scaled
C:\Users\mjspr\AppData\Roaming\.jmonkeyplatform\3.1.0-beta2-b001-SNAPSHOT\var\cache\executor-snippets\run.xml:53: Java returned: 255
BUILD FAILED (total time: 15 seconds)

I’ve tried to open my scene from the SDK and SpaceShift to remove the physics controls, but they crash, most likely because of the same thing. (the first error dump was taken from a file SpaceShift wrote.)
Is their any way to fix this, or am I stuck?

This is the entire core dump, if you need to look at it: core dump file on google drive

You have more info here.

It is already fixed on master and 3.1. The fix will be available with the 3.1-beta4 release.

Thank you! :smiley: