Please write a review for our engine's entry on Devmaster.net

Devmaster.net is a reputable site for all things game development. Their engines database ranks very high on Google, meaning, ranking high there means ranking high on the world wide web as well. I’ve just now gone through our entry there and updated it to the best of my ability.

For the quality of the entry itself, you can help by pointing out typos, incorrect information, features I’ve missed and so forth.

As for our ranking, you can help by adding a review.

Our last review is dated “Jun 16, 2009”, which means all our current reviews date back to jMonkeyEngine 2 or, most likely, even older. I trust you’ll agree jMonkeyEngine has improved in leaps and bound since then. It would be of great help to us if you could drop by and write us a serious review. Oh, and tweet about our entry while you’re at it.

Looking forward to seeing what you guys really think about our engine! :smiley:

3 Likes

@erlend_sh when you click on the second picture (looks like the terrain editor) it still pops up the hockey game picture.

Am i too biased to write a review? :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, I will write some review if I has time, I promise… But my English is not so good! JME is now my main project at the University and soon become my project at my company, so, it kind of honor to write about my favorite engine…:stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the corrections @nehon! Your question would be best answered by the Devmaster staff, but if I was a moderator there, I probably wouldn’t be very permissive about it :stuck_out_tongue:

@atomix thanks! No worries about your English as long as you convey your regularly expressed passion on to your review :slight_smile: Wouldn’t hurt to let a friend proof-read it for you though, he he.

just submitted a review, was my pleasure to write it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome stuff, way to get the ball rolling @wezrule. Dunno if you can edit reviews, but for future reference, please stick to the naming convention of “jMonkeyEngine” and “jME” (lower-case j) for SEO and clarity reasons. jMonkeyEngine in one word keeps search results consistent, and “jME” as opposed to “JME” reduces the likelihood of people getting us mixed up with Java ME.

Regardless, thanks a bunch for a great interview review! (blast! I’m too used to saying the former)

oops sorry :P, i edited it.

No worries glad to do it :slight_smile:

Made one too :slight_smile:

done :slight_smile:

Blame someone else for @madjack returning :slight_smile:

There, fixed. :stuck_out_tongue:

14 Likes

what happened? :o

4 reviews in 12 hours, you guys are awesome!

Ok I also added my quick thoughts. Cheers and thanks for being awesome people! :slight_smile:

Many thanks to all you reviewers thus far. A couple more and I think we could make it into the “popular engines” listing, where we really deserve to be :wink: