something animation tool,

now we can enjoy just posing

I'm not good speaker.

please watch video

http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=x5KKs4sLGfo

source code is available in here.

http://cvs.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/akjrcp/jme-apps/

Nice work AK

Have you considered looking at the work that the md5 import team are working on. A tool like this where you can list all the joints, bones at runtime and then move them would be a real asset.

That looks nice, great job!

good work

haha look cool~ nice work

hi all

thanks for responses

i don't know if i had a enough develop and communicate skill.

but I'd like to contribute around jme projects.

so any suggestion  welcome:)

about md5

i know only what Tutorials wiki helped

but there something i can do ,let  me know.

theprism said:
Have you considered looking at the work that the md5 import team are working on. A tool like this where you can list all the joints, bones at runtime and then move them would be a real asset.

:) thanks theprism for mention that. In fact I am really interested in this tool. Providing a internal editor for MD5 Reader 2, is one of my dreams. :)

ak said:

about md5
i know only what Tutorials wiki helped
but there something i can do ,let  me know.

I would like if you give a look at MD5 Reader 2 project and tell me if have an idea on how to implement a similar tool in it.
To download whole MD5 Reader 2 code do the following, in a directory you prepared for it:

cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@md5reader.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/md5reader login

cvs -z3 -d:pserver:anonymous@md5reader.cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/md5reader co -P md5reader2

Then the important code is in com and org subdirectories. com contains neakor's importer, that is the working code actually more similar to the future refactor of MD5 Reader 2 code, wich "skeleton" is in org subdirectory.

I would like to know if you think that is feasible to port your pose editor to it. Though consider that the current Refactor is under construction, so we can adapt it. Soon I will publish a description plan to complete the Refactor.

Thanks

[ot]Just a question. How did you obtained the Download tarball link for each directory in the CVS Browser of SourceForge? I would like to had it to my CVS but I do not know how.

Anyway I'm going to  try it.

And if i have a question,I'll post here.

I have no idea about CVS Browser

though I'm using eclipse IDE

thanks

ak said:

Anyway I'm going to  try it.
And if i have a question,I'll post here.

ehm... I was offering you to join the project and integrate the tool in MD5 Reader 2 (the refactor).

Though, I you prefer to keep alone, I have to say that original MD5 Reader 2 code is going to be deprecated, soon or later. There is a plan also to give a compatibility layer with the old code, but I am not sure we will ever had the time to actually maintain such layer.

Then, I suggest you to wait for the final release before to attempt anything with it.

Sadly I'm really not good at English

and I often misunderstand.

I couldn't know your offer.

and maybe same things will happens again and again.

So I should better develop alone yet.

but I'm good at Java:)

so I've  almost md5 version done.

(some IO don't work and data not compatible)

you can download from here;class name is MD5Yogamaster

http://cvs.sourceforge.jp/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/akjrcp/jme-apps/src/motiontools/

I promiss  I'll help  developing internal editor for MD5 Reader 2

Thanks

Yes maybe you are not good with English.

Thanks, anyway. And good luck.

それはいいのアプリケーションです!どれくらい時間がかかりましたことですか?

私の日本語は下手です。ごめんなさい。

Haibijon said:

That is good is application! It means that which extent time was required? It is unskillful my Japanese. The め it is do.

What about writing in English then? This is an English board :P

First off, don't get me wrong, I love jME and think the community is great. I also look up to the devs, including you irrisor, who have put so much time and effort into this project. I've been following these forums for several months, and have seen a number of replies in Spanish and French without protest. Since none of these boards are designated as locale specific, why shouldn't someone be able to reply in another language?

irrisor, you seem perfectly capable of using an online translation service, and though the translation isn't entirely accurate, you can get the jist of what is trying to be conveyed. Your reply seemed a bit xenoglossophobic, which coming from this community, seems a bit out of place IMHO. I know how much jME prides itself in its community, and I appreciate the help that I've received.

ak wrote:
Sadly I'm really not good at English
and I often misunderstand.
I couldn't know your offer.
and maybe same things will happens again and again.
So I should better develop alone yet.

Why shut-out developers who don't have a complete grasp of English? It appeared obvious in the replies between ak and Ender that there was a language divide, and if there is anyway that I could help I'd like to.

It seems that many of the people developing, learning, and contributing to jME do not speak English natively. I'd think you'd want to foster the growth of jME across language barriers and such. Also, not to be presumptuous, but when learning another language I've always found it helpful to know if there was someone else who could help translate ideas or questions should the need arise.

I think that your attempt is praiseworthy, Haibijon. And I think that irrisor did not want to actually shut-out other languages developers.

Consider that I am Italian, and even if I know English very well compared to most of my compatriots :), sometimes I have a little difficulties to write correctly or understand what I read (in particular if it is late and I am tired :wink: - I have not included "drunk" because I speak and understand Eglish perfectly, when I am drunk :slight_smile: and, though, I do not usally read this forum when I am drunk). Though, English is good to talk together because most of us know it well enough to exchange knowledge, opinions, ecc.

But even if I am Italian. I think that, as I made the effort to study English and to write in English in this forum, everyone else can do the same.

Ender said:

I have not included "drunk" because I speak and understand Eglish perfectly, when I am drunk :)

my laugh for the the day!, thank you ender :D :D :D ;)

akさん、だれも英語が日本人に難しいとわかります。遠慮しないでがんばってください。 :wink:

Haibijon said:

Your reply seemed a bit xenoglossophobic, which coming from this community, seems a bit out of place IMHO.

It was not meant as an offense, Haibijon. I surely appreciate your effort. I just read from your message, that you post in Japanese but are not good at it. As I found that amusing, I replied like that. I didn't get the actual message and intention, previously, sorry. (As you most likely noticed, I'm not a native English speaker as well, btw)

Though, I think it's a good manner to post (at least a part of the message) in English as well, when you post non-English on these boards.

I would agree.  This is an English board, and though there are many non-native English speakers here it is that standard by which we communicate in this board and should be followed rather than requiring everyone to use a translation service that wishes to understand what everyone is saying.  Doesn't it make more sense if you're a non-english speaker to translate your message so that the majority of people can read it?

hi Haibijon

I'm not sure.but maybe it takes over 100hour.

I was not familiar with 3D and Swing.

And learning Bone System was hard.

if i finish developing I'll announce it.

thanks.