Problem importing blend fies

Probably there is something wrong with the model.
If you send me a model with faces that have texture I will check it.

And by the way, the setting ““Generated Texture PPU” will do nothing here because your textures are normal images and not generated textures.

shure here is other model:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/f2n19fgksxsxd4l/burro+de+transito+copia.zip

in the last two days i modified some settings in blender tring to solve this problem, but istill pixelated, i dont know why. @Kaelthas, did you try test my model ? maybe you are discover what is wrong.

P.D. thanks for the replies from you all.

OK I downloaded your model and now I can see the problem.
I will let you know as soon as I find out what is wrong with it :wink:

1 Like

It looks to me like jme is displaying the texture correctly. Only blender blends the pixels together so that they look smooth.
And I cannot say why jme does not do something similar.
I tried applying different min and mag filters to the texture, change anisotropic filtering and add generated mipmaps - and nothing worked.

I belive someone who knows how textures are rendered would tell us more.

And in the meantime you can try using a higher resolution texture for this model.

sorry for a late response, im working very hard in other things on my game, and finally i decide to import my blend files then set materials created with sdk (j3m files). so thank you for helpme guys.

@eypidemik said: sorry for a late response, im working very hard in other things on my game, and finally i decide to import my blend files then set materials created with sdk (j3m files). so thank you for helpme guys.

Good choice. In this way you can edit shaders. That’s much better.

As far as i know Unity imports only meshes. But materials you assign inside of Unity3d engine.

@Kaelthas said: It looks to me like jme is displaying the texture correctly. Only blender blends the pixels together so that they look smooth. And I cannot say why jme does not do something similar. I tried applying different min and mag filters to the texture, change anisotropic filtering and add generated mipmaps - and nothing worked.

I belive someone who knows how textures are rendered would tell us more.

And in the meantime you can try using a higher resolution texture for this model.

I think we need to disable textures from blender at all. Take a look at Unity engine. It imports FBX. But it imports only meshes.

In blender key you can disable textures and material loading if you wish.
You can also just get rid of the textures from blender itself and import only meshes.

I do no think that disabling textures import is a good choise.
I still do not know wky the texture loos like that in this particular model, but most of the models I used before looked pretty good and you had a nice game model out of the box with textures and everything else :wink:

@Kaelthas said: In blender key you can disable textures and material loading if you wish. You can also just get rid of the textures from blender itself and import only meshes.

I do no think that disabling textures import is a good choise.
I still do not know wky the texture loos like that in this particular model, but most of the models I used before looked pretty good and you had a nice game model out of the box with textures and everything else :wink:

For what it’s worth, this is my experience as well. If the model loads at all then the textures are correct.