Problem with Bone Influences using ColladaImporter

Hi,

I'm trying to import a COLLADA model from Poser 7.

After import the model, in general, it looks good in the JME environment. Also the bones of the model are there and in the right position.

But unfortunately, the problem is that the bone influences are not working, so the bones don't influence any part of the body at all.

While loading the model, I got these two errors which is related to it:

First one:

10/09/2009 13:15:58 com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter processCollada
WARNING: Error processing controller library information
java.lang.ClassCastException: [Lcom.jme.math.Matrix4f; cannot be cast to [Ljava.lang.String;
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processVertexWeights(ColladaImporter.java:2706)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processSkin(ColladaImporter.java:2652)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processController(ColladaImporter.java:2578)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processControllerLibrary(ColladaImporter.java:2562)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processCollada(ColladaImporter.java:652)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.load(ColladaImporter.java:285)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.load(ColladaImporter.java:265)
at API3Test.simpleInitGame(API3Test.java:118)
at com.jme.app.BaseSimpleGame.initGame(BaseSimpleGame.java:545)
at com.jme.app.BaseGame.start(BaseGame.java:74)
at API3Test.main(API3Test.java:56)

Second one:

10/09/2009 12:13:30 com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter processCollada
WARNING: Error optimizing geometry
java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.jme.animation.SkinNode.remapInfluences(SkinNode.java:650)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.optimizeGeometry(ColladaImporter.java:774)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.processCollada(ColladaImporter.java:736)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.load(ColladaImporter.java:285)
at com.jmex.model.collada.ColladaImporter.load(ColladaImporter.java:265)

Inside this method "remapInfluences" there are calls to "addBoneInfluence" method which are never reached due to the fact that in the first line of the "remapInfluences" method the code crashes. Probably because the "cache" property is somehow null at that moment, and that is not expected by the code (I couldn't debug to really know that). (cache = ArrayList<BoneInfluence>[][])

I'm using the latest version of JME from repository and Java6 on Windows XP SP3 inside Eclipse.

I can send out the model I'm using, despite it has 16MB.

Should you need anything else or have questions, please let me know.

I'm fighting with this problem for a long time already. I'd really appreciate any clues to solve that.

Thanks !