Problem with dropShadows

I got my DirectionalLight working good and looking good but i have a player flash light that is basicly just a spot light attached to my playerNode. When i shine my player flash light at a object that is being affected by my directionalLight it kind of glitchs you cant see my flashLight drop shadow until i toggle it off and even then the drop shadow looks really glitched. Also i cant effect the directionalLight drop shadow with my player flashLight. I dont know if im doing something wronge or using a wronge filter? Here is my code:
[java] DirectionalLightShadowRenderer dlsr = new DirectionalLightShadowRenderer(assetManager, ShadowMapSize, nbSplits);
dlsr.setLight(dayDirectional);
dlsr.setShadowCompareMode(CompareMode.Hardware);
viewPort.addProcessor(dlsr);

DirectionalLightShadowFilter dlsf = new DirectionalLightShadowFilter(assetManager, ShadowMapSize, nbSplits);
    dlsf.setLight(dlsr.getLight());
    dlsf.setEdgeFilteringMode(EdgeFilteringMode.PCFPOISSON);
    dlsf.setEnabled(true);

FilterPostProcessor fpp = new FilterPostProcessor(assetManager);

Main a = (Main) app;
    SpotLight sl = a.getPlayer().getPlayerFlashLight();

SpotLightShadowRenderer slsr = new SpotLightShadowRenderer(assetManager, ShadowMapSize);
    slsr.setLight(sl);
    slsr.setShadowCompareMode(CompareMode.Hardware);
    viewPort.addProcessor(slsr);

SpotLightShadowFilter slsf = new SpotLightShadowFilter(assetManager, ShadowMapSize);
    slsf.setLight(slsr.getLight());
    slsf.setEdgeFilteringMode(EdgeFilteringMode.PCFPOISSON);
    slsf.setEnabled(true);

fpp.addFilter(slsf);
    fpp.addFilter(dlsf);
    viewPort.addProcessor(fpp); [/java]

Have you tried using only the SpotLightShadowRenderer OR the SpotLightShadowFilter? I think they both do (not exactly, but close to) the same stuff and that could lead to this issues.

EDIT: Sorry, I just saw it yet. For the DirectionalLightShadowRender and the DirectionelLightShadowFilter you could try the same. I’m not sure if this really causes your issue but it seems worth a try, cause it’s only about commenting out a few lines.

Okay ill try