Problem with FengGUI

I'm so sorry Core-Dump,

I'm a stupid.  :smiley:

Just remove MouseInput.get().setCursorVisible(true);

Well, thank you a bunch!

Warning!!!

A sub problem appears!

For example, You just add an explosion per 3 second, you'll see FengGUI layer disappear!  :?

i don't see a problem there, how do you create the explosion

I used ExplosionFactory class from jme package. It's ok if I run project on the computer with ATI graphics card, but not on other with NVIDIA graphics card.

P/S: I copied overall this project from ATI card computer to other!

Thats how i tried it and it works nicely, i also have an nvidia

Did you call ExplosionFactory.warmup?

Also the ExplosionFactory create a ZBufferstate which is disabled, i think usually you want it enabled but not writable.

public void createParticle() {
        ExplosionFactory.warmup();
        ParticleMesh p = ExplosionFactory.getSmallExplosion();
        boxNode.attachChild(p);
        p.forceRespawn();
    }

Hi Core-Dump,

I solved that problem when I set some attributes of setting object (in StandardGame class).

And now, I get another problem!

Could you add an camera node (like in TestCameraMan) into 3D layer?

In my case, It throughs an null pointer exception when I try to create an texture renderer!

P/S: I think FengGUI causes this problem! I mean an conflict appear when trying to use OpenGL to render 2D.

It's OK if I make an texture renderer in Callable object's call() method

dinhnguyenquoc said:

thats correct the way to do it, the texture renderer needs to be created inside the opengl thread, otherwise you get the NPE.

I agree with you about creating inside OpenGL thread. Actually, I would like to create a manager class to manage or create objects like texture renderer. So, It's easy to use & manage more  :smiley:

I'll try to do it. Thanks Core-Dump.

Core-Dump said:

dinhnguyenquoc said:

thats correct the way to do it, the texture renderer needs to be created inside the opengl thread, otherwise you get the NPE.

Hi Core-Dump,

I just post a new topic relate to manage opengl thread http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=8885.0 .I hope you can give me a hand to solve that problem.  :D