Problem with mesh.xml conversion from iges

Because xml is too large.My project needs to convert iges(CAD model) to mesh.xml,then to j3o.It’s easy to realize the latter.the project needs to program a piece of code to realization.But JME don’t offer igesLoader.Does anyone have your custom loader?

Serious: Uncaught exception thrown in Thread[LWJGL Renderer Thread,5,main]

java.lang.IllegalStateException: No loader registered for type “igs”

at com.jme3.asset.ImplHandler.aquireLoader(ImplHandler.java:199)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadAsset(DesktopAssetManager.java:265)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:410)

at com.jme3.asset.DesktopAssetManager.loadModel(DesktopAssetManager.java:420)

at jme3test.MyCt.simpleInitApp(MyCt.java:28)

.igs files are not understood by jME. You’ll have to create a loader yourself.

Thanks for your quick response.I have no idea now.do you have some other loader,so i can reference,or some ideas?

@madjack said:
.igs files are not understood by jME. You'll have to create a loader yourself.

Thanks for your quick response.I have no idea now.do you have some other loader,so i can reference,or some ideas?

There are several plugins available in jME3’s source. That’s a starting point.

jME3’s Google Code

Edit: Of course you’ll need to know how the internal structure of .igs files is setup. Without that, it’ll be very hard to get the information from it. OTOH if the file format is text it might be easier to understand and make sense of.

Good luck.

@madjack said:
There are several plugins available in jME3's source. That's a starting point.

jME3's Google Code

Edit: Of course you'll need to know how the internal structure of .igs files is setup. Without that, it'll be very hard to get the information from it. OTOH if the file format is text it might be easier to understand and make sense of.

Good luck.

thanks a lot!
@madjack said:
There are several plugins available in jME3's source. That's a starting point.

jME3's Google Code

Edit: Of course you'll need to know how the internal structure of .igs files is setup. Without that, it'll be very hard to get the information from it. OTOH if the file format is text it might be easier to understand and make sense of.

Good luck.

thanks a lot!