Problem With Texture

I’m new in JMonkey, and i’m trying to understand how to import Blender model into my project.

I have 2 models that are made in blender 2.63, the first has no problem, the second i can’t import from blender file when the model has texture

The model without texture:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By hickaru at 2012-08-15

The textured model in blender:

By hickaru at 2012-08-15

When I try to import it:

By hickaru at 2012-08-15

If I try to import separate texture and model, the model looks like this:

By hickaru at 2012-08-15

why in blender looks good the UV mapping and in JMonkey looks bad

Have you used the well tested Blender->OGRE->jME pipeline?

Also check out this doc:

https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/jme3:external:blender

Blender 2.63 had a big format change from the previous versions of blender - so the save files are not compatible.

JME3 has been updated to cope with the new format but I don’t know if that update has made it into stable yet. You might need to update to nightly in order to be able to read 2.63+ blender files.

@sbook said:
Have you used the well tested Blender->OGRE->jME pipeline?

yes i tried, it doesn't work for me, so i try with the blender file, like norman told me in other thread
@zarch said:
Blender 2.63 had a big format change from the previous versions of blender - so the save files are not compatible.

JME3 has been updated to cope with the new format but I don't know if that update has made it into stable yet. You might need to update to nightly in order to be able to read 2.63+ blender files.

check for updates from the SDK and I have the latest version.

he means the nightly version. Tools > Plugins > Settings > Update to nightly (check at start up)

Then restart jMEDK and you should be able to update. (Disclaimer: may cause other issues)

@wezrule said:
he means the nightly version. Tools > Plugins > Settings > Update to nightly (check at start up)

Thanks a lot, with this i can import the model from blender file without problem.