Problem's with alpha 4

When i start alpha 4, i get the following error,

Warning - could not install some modules: SaaS Services Code Generation - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.lib/2 was needed and not found. SaaS Services Code Generation - The module named org.netbeans.modules.xml.wsdl.model/1 was needed and not found. Java Profiler (Common) - None of the modules providing the capability org.netbeans.lib.profiler.common.Profiler could be installed. Java Profiler - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.lib/2 was needed and not found. SaaS Services UI - The module named org.netbeans.modules.xml.wsdl.model/1 was needed and not found. Java Profiler (Project Support) - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.lib/2 was needed and not found. Java Profiler (Utilities) - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.lib/2 was needed and not found. SaaS Services API - The module named org.netbeans.modules.xml.wsdl.model/1 was needed and not found. 9 further modules could not be installed due to the above problems.

& when I try to run the game I get the following error,

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Material parameter is not defined: NumSamples

at com.jme3.material.Material.checkSetParam(Material.java:300)

at com.jme3.material.Material.clearParam(Material.java:338)

at com.jme3.post.FilterPostProcessor.renderFilterChain(FilterPostProcessor.java:204)

at com.jme3.post.FilterPostProcessor.postFrame(FilterPostProcessor.java:224)

at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPort(RenderManager.java:725)

at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:742)

at com.jme3.app.SimpleApplication.update(SimpleApplication.java:249)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.runLoop(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:158)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglDisplay.runLoop(LwjglDisplay.java:203)

at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglAbstractDisplay.run(LwjglAbstractDisplay.java:221)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

Where should I look into for this two issues.

About the first thing, you should have deinstalled alpha-3 incl. settings before installing…

About the second error, SSAO is broken in alpha 4.

I’m gonna fix it

done

:smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Guess I also ask my question here±

`To create terrain, first select a node (probably your root node) in your scene. Then click the add terrain button.´

How to get to the terraineditor

Hmm the root node in Main.java? I dont see the button getting ready to click (it stays greykind)

No, the rootnode in the scene explorer. Please read the manual and don’t hijack threads but make proper new ones when you found an undocumented item that you need help with.