Problems with Loading Modules with JME

Hello,

i have some problems with the SDK from Jmonkey - when i tried to start them (it read the module and when it try to Load them
following error message blop up:

Warning - could not install some modules: Editor Search - The module Editor Library 2 was requested in implementation version "31" but only "32" was found. Editor Macros - The module Editor Library was requested in implementation version "19" but only "20" was found. Editor Formatting Prior 6.5 Separation - The module Editor Library 2 was requested in implementation version "31" but only "32" was found. Editor Formatting Prior 6.5 Separation - The module Editor Library was requested in implementation version "19" but only "20" was found. Tags Based Editors Library - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.deprecated.pre65formatting/0-1 was needed and not found. XML Text Editor - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.deprecated.pre65formatting/0-1 was needed and not found. IDE Platform - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.macros/0-1 was needed and not found. Java Editor Library - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.deprecated.pre65formatting/0-1 was needed and not found. Java Editor - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.deprecated.pre65formatting/0-1 was needed and not found. J2EE Support Utilities - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. GlassFish Application Server Common APIs - The module named org.netbeans.modules.glassfish.eecommon/0-1 was needed and not found. sun-* DD GUI Editors - The module named org.netbeans.modules.glassfish.eecommon/0-1 was needed and not found. JBoss Application Server - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. RESTful Web Service Support API/SPI - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. GlassFish Server 3 - Java EE - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Expression Language - The module named org.netbeans.modules.glassfish.javaee/0-1 was needed and not found. Oracle WebLogic Server - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Web Services Core - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Web Services Core - The module named org.netbeans.modules.websvc.restapi/0-1 was needed and not found. OWSM WS Support - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Tomcat - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Web Projects - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. Web Services Interoperability Technology Support - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. RESTful Web Service Support - The module named org.netbeans.modules.javaee.specs.support/0-1 was needed and not found. JSP Editor - The module named org.netbeans.modules.editor.deprecated.pre65formatting/0-1 was needed and not found. Java EE Base - The module named org.netbeans.modules.glassfish.javaee/0-1 was needed and not found. 84 further modules could not be installed due to the above problems.

And then i just got the option:

Exit or Disable Module and Continue
But both buttons are stopping the Jmonkey. I re-installed the jmonkey very very often, but always with the same result…
I don’t know, what wrong - maybe you can help me with my problem ?

Here are some information about my OS:

Ubuntu 10.04
using Java 1.6
Netbeans is 7.3.1

(sorry for the bad english ;))

kind regards