Questions about GBUI

Hello guys, I have some questions about GBUI:

• How may I change the position of a BButton on a window?
  • How may I change the color of a BButton?
  • After I closing the window of my GUI (Stop rendering it using a bollean variable) how can I enable camera keys moving again? And how to disable camera keys moves?
  • How may I change the button size from a BScrollingList and how to add a ActionListener for them?

I hope you guys can help me. (:

Hi Gustavo,

I'm not totally sure how far you've gotten or what, exactly, you're trying to do:

GustavoBorba said:

- How may I change the position of a BButton on a window?

So you're creating the button at one position, and then you want to move it to another position later?

GustavoBorba said:

- How may I change the color of a BButton?

Change it in the BSS.

GustavoBorba said:

- After I closing the window of my GUI (Stop rendering it using a bollean variable) how can I enable camera keys moving again? And how to disable camera keys moves?

Two questions in one... If you've disabled the camera keys, re-enable them by undoing whatever you did...

GustavoBorba said:

- How may I change the button size from a BScrollingList and how to add a ActionListener for them?

Did you happen to look at any of the tutorials, or even the examples that come with the source code? I think those will answer your questions.

As I see, the keys that moves the camera are disabled by this piece of code:

input = new InputHandler();
KeyBindingManager.getKeyBindingManager().removeAll();

So I need to reverse it. Is there a function called addAll() or something like that? If not, is there anothey way to do it without being from a method?

What code are you running?  Are you using an example from the source repository, a tutorial, or something you wrote yourself?