ReflectRenderPass, FBO & PBuffer

hey guys,

I am using the ReflectRenderPass from the PhysicsFun project and its working on my GeForce 7 just fine (with FBOs). Now i heard from upstairs that the 'new' Testplatform has an Intel GMA 950. I tested it and it doesnt work with FBOs (it does not fallback automatically to PBuffer and crashes with an OpenGlException with invalid enum) and even if I force it to use PBuffer it starts but simply does not render the reflections.

After testing PBuffer version on my GeForce 7, its the same result there. the reflections just wont work with PBuffer.

Both machines have the newest drivers from Intel / NVidia. The console output shows no errors:

Aug 26, 2008 8:51:38 AM com.jme.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLPbufferTextureRenderer setMultipleTargets
INFO: Copy Texture Pbuffer supported!
Aug 26, 2008 8:51:38 AM com.jme.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLPbufferTextureRenderer <init>
INFO: Creating Pbuffer sized: 1024 x 512
Aug 26, 2008 8:51:38 AM com.jme.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLPbufferTextureRenderer initCamera
INFO: Init RTT camera
Aug 26, 2008 8:51:38 AM com.jme.renderer.AbstractCamera <init>
INFO: Camera created.
Aug 26, 2008 8:51:38 AM com.jme.renderer.lwjgl.LWJGLPbufferTextureRenderer setupTexture
INFO: setup tex5: 1024,512

EDIT: To test things I modified the createTextureRenderer method in LWJGLDisplaySystem like that:

/**
   * <code>createTextureRenderer</code> builds the renderer used to render to a texture.
   */
  public TextureRenderer createTextureRenderer(int width, int height, TextureRenderer.Target target) {
    if (!isCreated()) {
      return null;
    }

TextureRenderer tr;
    if (!PBUFFER) {
      logger.info("using FBO");
      tr = new LWJGLTextureRenderer(width, height, this, renderer);
    } else {
      logger.info("using PBUFFER");
      tr = new LWJGLPbufferTextureRenderer(width, height, this, renderer, target);
    } // else

return tr;

}

thx & so long,
Andy