Release 1.0

LOL

Shadersystem checked in:

http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/jmeforum/index.php?topic=5022.msg40536#msg40536

I guess I'll continue added javadoc's? I could have a go att adding unit tests and doing cleanups too. any suggestions?

hehe…doing a code side-by-side comparison between a Flex app with a Java back-end there's just no comparison to jSeamless. :slight_smile:

#4 Logging task done :wink:

Lets all do some documentation etc when having a few minutes to spare so we can get that darn 1.0 out  :smiley:

I would probably be more willing, but I feel like I'm working full-time lately on JavaDocing jSeamless.  :stuck_out_tongue:

Then quit doing that!  :wink:

darkfrog said:

I would probably be more willing, but I feel like I'm working full-time lately on JavaDocing jSeamless.

Wrong thread unless you are integrating jseamless into jME for 1.0  :wink:

Not for 1.0, but it is coming. :slight_smile:

…I'll stop diverting the thread now…but guurk started it!  :stuck_out_tongue:

Besides, I should save my expert thread diversion skills for threads that can be seen by everybody. :wink:

However, to get back on topic I will say I'm back to working on game development in what little time I can find, so if I notice any places that could use doc'ing I'll try to take the time to document.  Unfortunately that's the best kind of commitment I can make for now although hopefully in the not-too-distant future time will open up a bit more.

I fell behind on the user guide documentation, I'll back on that soon.