Remy Bouquet (@nehon) has hacked the user database and stolen your passwords!

Congrats to @nehon for being the 3rd developer to reach a rating of 1000 :slight_smile:

Here are some of his finest moments:

i’m always lurking around
Well don't give me too much credit, just took some things here an there, put that in JME, shaked a little and …voil
Sometime I love to be wrong.
WTF march 2013… ?
…but it’s all that we have and it’s clean enough….
mhhh…
something must be wrong…
I’m sorry Kirill, you deserved it
My test case was flawed
That sounds pretty obvious, isn’t it?
I’m out of guesses
Sorry @vinexgames, we kind of hijacked your thread
The best mean to destroy earth is to wait. Mankind will figure that out eventually
Press on the key with your finger and make sure you don’t release it…
Did you try on a real phone?
uh! dammit
Hooray for jMonkeyEngine \o/

Keep up the good work Remy! <33

4 Likes

This time you didn’t fool me, I knew that it was some kind of joke around the subject!

Hahaha congrats @nehon

I think I’m starting to fall behind. I blame the new forums. :slight_smile:

\o/ 1000!!!
thank you Wes :wink:

Thank you for your valuable help !

Thankfully I’m still quite a way from 1000 and I’m still unsure if I will “thank” Wes or not. XD lol

Oh and congrats to @nehon of course. :smiley:

1 Like
@madjack said: Thankfully I'm still quite a way from 1000 and I'm still unsure if I will "thank" Wes or not. XD lol

Three more thumbs up and your points will match your “evil looking avatar” :slight_smile:

@pspeed said:
@madjack said: Thankfully I'm still quite a way from 1000 and I'm still unsure if I will "thank" Wes or not. XD lol

Three more thumbs up and your points will match your “evil looking avatar” :slight_smile:

Aye! And my reign of terror will begin!

Mwahahaha!

cough yeah, whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

You guys are bad. The Mayan apocalypse didn’t happen, but mine will. You’ve just triggered it. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
@pspeed said: Three more thumbs up and your points will match your "evil looking avatar" :)

Oh is THAT what the number beside the “p” means.

And congrats @nehon!

@nehon Also cograts from me !

Nice :slight_smile:

Wait. Why would it matter if he stole our passwords on here anyway? xD What’s the worst someone could do, post a lot of random things like “I don’t JavaDoc my code,” or “I tried outside once. The graphics were great but the gameplay sucked.”

Congrats @nehon!

Wezrule also missed my brief elite status:

3 Likes