Render texture sideways?

I am creating quads mesh manually (vertices, texturecoords, and indexes). I’m wondering how to render a texture sideways. Ive tried messing with the texture coordinates and index order and it didnt seem to change anything. Any way to do it at runtime?

Thanks in advance.

If changing the texture coordinates didn’t change the texture mapping you did it wrong somehow. They are the solution.
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless theres emotes that hint otherwise or theres an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

its running the old build each run till I clean it…
reinstalled jme3 and its fixed. nevermind with this problem. that would explain why nothing was changing.

Well using clean and build every once in a while is normal procedure for programmers ^^
The content of this post is meant to be read as a straight information or question without an implicit dismissive stance or interest in having the other party feel offended unless theres emotes that hint otherwise or theres an increased use of exclamation marks and all-capital words.

that fixed it but I would need to clean before every build (if I didnt clean it would use the last build I cleaned before building). Something in the cache was messed up according to google, netbeans bug.

I have not found a single IDE on this planet that doesn’t make me press “clean and build” regularly ^^

There’s a difference between “regularly” and “every time”. If its every time then something was wrong, it sounds like the re-install fixed it though.