Reorganize forum again?

I know you are currently doing much for porting to another system. Nevertheless I wonder why the forum structure changed (a month ago or so). The two less used blocks 'Community Activities' and 'Project' are at the top and then comes the important parts. In my eyes that doesn't make too much sense. Actually I wouldn't mention but since the order is changed development questions that are asked in the general-'Community Activities' are getting more and more (what I do not like :smiley: ).

Keep on rockingā€¦

Agreed, but we are moving pretty soon I think, there will be a heck of a bunch of things like these then :slight_smile:

The purpose was to put more focus on the community and their projects but the new site has way better tools for that.

Hehe,ā€¦I know you have much to do with that! And thanks a lot for all the energy you all put into thisā€¦

The new site looks pretty good and I'm curious to see it live! Keep on rockingā€¦

Please rename the community-general forum to "offtopic" again. I know

you are working on a new site but we now have the problem that was clear

it would occur. We have  two "general"-forumsā€¦

Sorry but we will have to wait until we move to jme.org, otherwise the forum order / group assignment would be wrong on the new site. If we change it we will have to re-setup the whole new site, if we keep it we can just reimport all posts and forumsā€¦