Rotation of Sphere on its Own Axis

Hey,

I'm new to jME and to learn it im creating a very simple game where 2 spheres shoot at each other. I have currently created and textured the spheres with no problems. On 1 sphere I have a happy face on the other I have a Mad face (lame i know lol). In my game im going to have 2 camara modes one 3rd person (happy face looking at mad face) and an Over view with both faces looking up at the camara. The problem I'm having is getting the spheres to rotate so that they are facing the right direction depending on the carama mode. I have tried many things but nothing is working (the seem to move around the screen when trying to change just the rotation). Any help would be appciated (i have tried read the wiki on Quad's and Matrix's but no luck there either).

Hey,

I think i figured it out lol… Accually it was kinda dumb on one of the faces I used center to set it location so It would rotate on that defined center. Once i set center to (0, 0, 0) and used setLocalTranslation to set it location, all is right in the world.

–James