Run a Chrome Window Within jME3 (Berkelium Integration)

@kemi said:
I think this was a case of: When I couldn't have it, it seemed awesome. Not when I can have it... I'm not so sure anymore.
I'll need to sleep on this and see what I think in the morning.

Hehe, you are a wise man ;) Whats the issue with just using nifty? What made you not want to use it in the first place?
@normen said:
Hehe, you are a wise man ;) Whats the issue with just using nifty? What made you not want to use it in the first place?

Judging from the screengrabs, being able to see Sonatype in your jME3 application might be important :p
@normen said:

I haven't learnt nifty yet fully yet. So I was thinking I would be able to throw together fancier ui's in html.
Also when I read that Overgrowth uses Awesomnium I thought that sounded... well... awesome.

@sbook said:
Judging from the screengrabs, being able to see Sonatype in your jME3 application might be important :p

The reason I used sonatype is that it's one of the more complex ui's I thought of right of the top of my head.
I could have used gmail to but I'd rather not show screens of my inbox :P

What I'm going to do now is learn nifty better. I've already started before and but it was "uncooperative" with what I wanted to do at the time (Nifty: Is there a better way to stop onstartscreen effects/). But new (to me) api's often can be :)

I've also think TWL http://twl.l33tlabs.org/ but the fact that the webpage is so super ugly kind of throws me off it. But stuff like the inventory example make me interested.

The way I see myself using this feature now is for things like in game wiki browser. (If I get as far as having a game that requires a wiki :P) Then the fact that it only works on windows is not as bad since mac people can still alt-tab to the wiki.
@kemi said:
I've already started before and but it was "uncooperative"...

and but... I would fix that but I can't. The edit button does not work. Also I might have seen it if there was a preview button. But I guess this are issues for a different thread :)