Running in Eclipse

Well, I'm not very familiar with Eclipse, so I can't figure out what my problem is.  To keep it simple I just followed the Getting Started guide.  It was all smooth sailing until Run test.

This Guide: http://www.jmonkeyengine.com/wiki/doku.php?id=setting_up_eclipse_to_build_jme

It says: right-click on TestTeapot.java and select Run As → 1 Java application

Well, When I right click and hover over Run As (or even click) with my mouse, no Java Application option comes up.  I'm sorry if this is yet another noobish question, but what can I do to fix this?  Also, can you suggest I do any specific reading about Eclipse that will maybe help me help myself in the future?

When I have access to my computer, I will try to fix it on my own.  Until then, thanks in advance for any help.

Either your project is not set up as a Java Project or it had compile errors.

Verify that in the projects properties -> builder-> there is an entry 'Java builder'.

If thats correct, you might have some compile errors. check the 'Problems' tab for any errors, missing libraries etc.

Yes, I have Java Builder.  I checked the problems tab and wow, 100 out of  1078 warnings…  All 100 errors that it actually show are of the  Class/Arraylist/Callable etc is of a raw type.  I'm going to try to start from scratch and tell you how it goes.  If you guys have any better ideas, I'm open for suggestions as I wait…

kayn786 said:

All 100 errors that it actually show are of the  Class/Arraylist/Callable etc is of a raw type.

Those are warnings and can be safely ignored. They should not prevent you from running the examples.

Starting from scratch is a good idea I think.

Oops, that was a typo, I know they are warnings.  XD