Running Unit Tests

Hi all,

I’ve downloaded the JME3 sources and built them fine. Whenever I try to build any unit tests though I get things like:

[java]warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5

C:ZS CurrentJME3testcomjmeanimationCompactQuaternionArrayTest.java:3: error: package com.jme3.animation does not exist

import com.jme3.animation.CompactQuaternionArray;

C:ZS CurrentJME3testcomjmeanimationCompactQuaternionArrayTest.java:4: error: cannot find symbol

import com.jme3.math.Quaternion;

symbol: class Quaternion

and

[java]warning: [options] bootstrap class path not set in conjunction with -source 1.5

C:ZS CurrentJME3testcomjme3mathTrigonometryTest.java:10: error: cannot find symbol

Vector2f original = new Vector2f(1, 2);

symbol: class Vector2f

[/java]

Considering those unit tests are in the same project and Core - and core contains the files they are looking for I’m a bit puzzled by this.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Z

The unit tests are not enabled in the changed build process. In other words they don’t work and you’d have to adapt the build script to make them work.

I don’t need them running as part of the build, manually would be fine. I’m trying to add my own for the getPixel one but it has the same problem.

I guess I can do it as a non-unit test and let someone more knowledgeable work out where to put it.