Russian wiki request

No, this does not. You mislead them (well, considering the quality, trying to mislead them) in a way I mentioned above. They will have false impression that you (or those translators you mention, doesn’t matter) know something and share something, but this is nothing but speculation. It’s a joke, to put it clearly. You don’t even understand that “scene graph” should be translated as “граф сценЫ”, and not “граф сценА” like you did. You don’t even understand that “graph” there means exactly “graph”, but not at all “graphic” like you pretend to translate. Those are absolutely illiterate translations out there. And with this level of understanding things you pretend to promote JME? This will have the opposite effect, this will demote JME.

I’m actually tired proving it again and again, take this as my request to those in charge to consider finding one russian-speaking IT guy whose expertise they will trust to check if my claims are true. Nothing to add to that.

1 Like

Let me state first that I know my opinion has no real weight or meaning but this is what led me to believe this is a problem.

I suspected this was not an official domain. I would suggest that AdiDos follows through with changing the domain from jmonkeyenigine to something obviously unconnected and surrender the domain first before any thing is done. Even then this still smells.

The separation requirement is in every file associated with the engine.

If the documents are not archived in the main wiki repository, you lose all control over of the content. Not a big problem as long as there’s no perceived association between you and them, just delete the link from the wiki if there’s a problem.

2 Likes

Pull up the knowledge, friend.

1 Like

And how that correlates with your actual translation?

p.s. as you may see dear friends russian wiki proves exactly what I said: “граф сценЫ”, not “граф сценА”.

1 Like

The graph does not have a graphical representation? Are you sure?

And on the slides, it’s not accidentally graphical representation of the graph, do you think?

1 Like

дерево узлов, дерево сцены. Смысл разный.

Tree of nodes, scene tree. The meaning is different.

Forgot the question?

1 Like

Don’t manipulate my words, “3D Scene Graph” doesn’t translate into “3D Graphical Scene” like you translated it in fact. It is not typo, it’s a whole missing concept here. The best strategy to a reasonable person at this point is to immediately shut down this joke before it escalated. But you may continue to justify your noobish mistake. I’m off this thread on this.

1 Like

:disappointed_relieved:
I think it’s ok for anyone who would like to contribute the wiki. Time will tell what is good and what is bad.
The Chinese pages are partly wrong. I made piece of those, others will modify them in the coming future.
The origin wiki is good, but the translation is better way to lead people to origin wiki.
Just be patient to wait it growing up.

1 Like

Hey, I translated your nickname: Вертлявый, correctly? I’m just trying to practice translation. :innocent:

1 Like

I think that each Russian developer should read English documentation without problems because English is a main language in IT-industry. :slight_smile:
Hello from Belarus :wink:

1 Like

And where do I try to prove otherwise? :chimpanzee_eek:

Perhaps, because of pity, someone will explain to me, how the hell is it connected?

1 Like