Sad realization

hmm now for a simple idea.

O no all i can think about is other games…

These games you made and did or didn't complete were they made properly? with game states and stuff or where they done the cool more fun way XD

Edit.

I could make a maze game in JME just have a standard texture for walls and stuff and have a generic person model be the player and have a flashlight and it will be all dark. simple enough?

giuseppe105 said:

I could make a maze game in JME just have a standard texture for walls and stuff and have a generic person model be the player and have a flashlight and it will be all dark. simple enough?

That sounds like a good plan!

Well I spent the week making a model in blender… It still needs to be textured but i didn’t do any work on that simple game.

might now have time this week ether i started watching an anime and i need to stud for my drivers test.

Ill make a new post when i complete the game somewhere on the forums for now i would like to show off my very first 3d model.

Considering this is your very first 3D model, I must say I'm impressed.

Very nice!

Much better than my first 3D-model! :smiley:

Thank you. Im going to try textureing it and useing it as the character in that maze game.

giuseppe105 said:

Thank you. Im going to try textureing it and useing it as the character in that maze game.

Creepiest. Maze. Ever.  I love it!  My first model was a poorly carved box with a blue plane for water :x