Save/Load Game

I have to do my completion of course work too, and it’s to the next month. What you wanna do doesn’t compare with I have to do. While you just have to do a simple save/load (which is already done in SaveGame.java), I have to do a game using Kinect :expressionless: . If you can’t understand the SaveGame.java you are lost.

1 Like

Ok, thanks I will try my best.

But to make this I don’t know if I will finish it.

Can you give me the idea why this warnings was happening during the compile time?

I don’t have any idea of this.

Please give me an idea to do, so I can solve this warnings.

Because I don’t know how can I solution this.

Thanks. I am happy because you are helping me to finish my thesis.

I am very thankful to you.

Don’t worry about the warnings. They are there because the sun.* package may be removed in a future release. The SaveGame.java uses the sun.misc.UUDecoder.java and sun.misc.UUEncoder.java, then if you don’t wanna get the warnings you’ll have to create yourselves UUDecoder.java and UUEncoder.java classes xD .

1 Like

They’re trying to tell you that the warnings don’t mean anything. You can ignore them. The best you can do is suppress them so that eclipse doesn’t show them to you.

1 Like
@HeroHero said:
The best you can do is suppress them so that eclipse doesn't show them to you.

How you knew he's using eclipse? Is Eclipse actually not building projects with warnings by default?
1 Like
@normen said:
How you knew he's using eclipse? Is Eclipse actually not building projects with warnings?

sorry you're right. i don't know why i said eclipse.
1 Like
@HeroHero said:
sorry you're right. i don't know why i said eclipse.

I was just interested in how you knew, it seemed to be right :) If eclipse somehow makes the warning appear very important that might explain the consistency with which he insisted on a solution for a non-problem here.
1 Like
@normen said:
I was just interested in how you knew, it seemed to be right :) If eclipse somehow makes the warning appear very important that might explain the consistency with which he insisted on a solution for a non-problem here.

lol any time normen.
1 Like

Thanks to you all.

From now on, I was building SimpleSerialization for the save and load of my game.

Do you think, I am doing right.

Very thankful to you all.

May God Bless you All.

1 Like

Nice. Take your first thumbs up :wink:

1 Like
@glaucomardano said:
Nice. Take your first thumbs up ;)

Thanks glaucomardano, also with normen and herohero.
You've strengthen me to finish my thesis.
I am hoping that I will become like you, a genius programmer.
But I think I can't reach your wisdom.
Thank you again.