Save players profile

Hello… I want to save the player’s profile name, the issue in http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/groups/general-2/forum

was saving and loading a game… Did the player’s profile name can include there???

How???

Help, thanks!!!

Hello… I want to save the player’s profile name, the issue in

https://wiki.jmonkeyengine.org/legacy/doku.php/jme3:advanced:save_and_load

was saving and loading a game… Did the player’s profile name can include there???

How???

Help, thanks!!!

answered there.

You can also save/load a properties file to the user’s home directory.

[java]

// get directory location

String userHome = System.getProperty(“user.home”);[/java]

Then use that properties file to store player information.

Or you can save/load simple data using Java Preferences.

yes, the SaveGame.java does it.

Hello. There is an error found in SaveGame.java

What is wrong with this?? Help please! Thanks!

:?

This was the error found:

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:22: warning: sun.misc.UUDecoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

import sun.misc.UUDecoder;

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:23: warning: sun.misc.UUEncoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

import sun.misc.UUEncoder;

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:49: warning: sun.misc.UUEncoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

UUEncoder enc = new UUEncoder();

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:49: warning: sun.misc.UUEncoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

UUEncoder enc = new UUEncoder();

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:80: warning: sun.misc.UUDecoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

UUDecoder dec = new UUDecoder();

C:Documents and SettingsOJMy DocumentsBasicGamesrcmygameSaveGame.java:80: warning: sun.misc.UUDecoder is Sun proprietary API and may be removed in a future release

UUDecoder dec = new UUDecoder();

6 warnings

Stop double-posting!!! Wtf. I replied here.