Scene composer freezes the SDK

First of all, this project is for school, and I need a speedy response. This is my first time using jmonkey. I need to make a first-person maze game, and to do that I need the scene composer. But every time I try to open a scene, the SDK freezes, and does absolutely nothing until you close it in task manager. When I launch the SDK, I get this text in the bar near the bottom of the screen:

Running on jMonkeyEngine 3.1-stable

• Branch: HEAD
  • Git Hash: af04bf9
  • Build Date: 2017-02-19
    LWJGL 2.9.3 context running on thread jME3 Main
  • Graphics Adapter: aticfx64
  • Driver Version: 8.17.10.1114
  • Scaling Factor: 1
    OpenGL Renderer Information
  • Vendor: ATI Technologies Inc.
  • Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 7340M
  • OpenGL Version: 4.2.11399 Compatibility Profile Context
  • GLSL Version: 4.20
  • Profile: Core
    Audio Renderer Information
  • Device: OpenAL Soft
  • Vendor: OpenAL Community
  • Renderer: OpenAL Soft
  • Version: 1.1 ALSOFT 1.15.1
  • Supported channels: 64
  • ALC extensions: ALC_ENUMERATE_ALL_EXT ALC_ENUMERATION_EXT ALC_EXT_CAPTURE ALC_EXT_DEDICATED ALC_EXT_disconnect ALC_EXT_EFX ALC_EXT_thread_local_context ALC_SOFT_loopback
  • AL extensions: AL_EXT_ALAW AL_EXT_DOUBLE AL_EXT_EXPONENT_DISTANCE AL_EXT_FLOAT32 AL_EXT_IMA4 AL_EXT_LINEAR_DISTANCE AL_EXT_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_MULAW AL_EXT_MULAW_MCFORMATS AL_EXT_OFFSET AL_EXT_source_distance_model AL_LOKI_quadriphonic AL_SOFT_buffer_samples AL_SOFT_buffer_sub_data AL_SOFTX_deferred_updates AL_SOFT_direct_channels AL_SOFT_loop_points AL_SOFT_source_latency
    Pausing audio device not supported.
    Audio effect extension version: 1.0
    Audio max auxiliary sends: 4
    java.lang.IllegalStateException: Incomplete draw buffer.
    at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.checkFrameBufferError(GLRenderer.java:1425)
    at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.updateFrameBuffer(GLRenderer.java:1590)
    at com.jme3.renderer.opengl.GLRenderer.setFrameBuffer(GLRenderer.java:1735)
    at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.renderViewPort(RenderManager.java:1072)
    at com.jme3.renderer.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:1137)
    at com.jme3.gde.core.scene.SceneApplication.update(SceneApplication.java:321)
    at com.jme3.system.awt.AwtPanelsContext.updateInThread(AwtPanelsContext.java:194)
    at com.jme3.system.awt.AwtPanelsContext.access$100(AwtPanelsContext.java:44)
    at com.jme3.system.awt.AwtPanelsContext$AwtPanelsListener.update(AwtPanelsContext.java:68)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglOffscreenBuffer.runLoop(LwjglOffscreenBuffer.java:125)
    at com.jme3.system.lwjgl.LwjglOffscreenBuffer.run(LwjglOffscreenBuffer.java:156)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Returning hash code of content
    Reading welcome page content from web failed!
    wiki.jmonkeyengine.org
    Checking page id 0 vs stored id 0
    Error in assetpack, could not load assetpack.xml!

If someone could come up with a solution, It woud save my 3rd quarter grade. Thanks.

Update to 3.2.1-stable and hope it fixes the problem
The issue is related to a problem in jme in combination with amd gpu’s so if nothing works, maybe you have access to a pc with another gpu

I can’t update the SDK on the school laptops, but it works on my home computer. This will work, but it would be convenient if I could use the scene composer on the school laptops.

You can download the portable Version (the zip) on the school Laptop

I know, but the IT manager has blocked the installation of any software without his permission. I can edit files, but that’s it.