happy new year…
ok i’ve finally gotten around to getting a build of this together…
it can be downloaded at the downloads page of http://code.google.com/p/scenemonitor/…
to use it in your application just add the following to your init method (note : you need to download and include the scene monitor jars also as well as beanshell)
and then add this to your update method
and finally this to your render method
also i've created a standalone version of scene worker which can be found here...
on windows just extract the zip and launch the batch file, on mac/linux just extract the zip, in the terminal navigate to the extracted folder and execute the run.sh file....
PRESS '1' to switch between hardware and software mouse in standalone version...
Current List of Features
- node creation
- import the following file types; jme, obj, md2, md3, 3ds, dae, x3d, ase, ms3d
- resource locator tool
- following node type creation; Pass Node, SkyBox, Discrete LOD Node, Billboard, Arrow, Axis Rods
- following primitives; Quad, Sphere, Box, Text, Cylinder, Capsule, Disk, Dome, Pyramid, Torus, Tube, Rounded Box, PQTorus, Teapot
- creation of all renderstates
- creation of Spatial Transformer controller and a bean shell controller
- save all savable objects from the scene graph
- copy/cut/paste functionality
- texture units editor
- glsl shader state compiler/editor (LWJGL compiler only)
- trimesh editor
- spatial transformer editor
- trimesh to AreaCLODMesh/CLODMesh conversion
- discrete LOD Node editor
- add/remove lights from light states
- add/remove pass node states from pass nodes
- bean shell controller editor
i think there might be some other bits and pieces that i've forgotten about...
anyways hope it might be of some use to someone...
let me know of any problems...