framebuffers(M) =1

framebuffers(F) =1

framebuffers(s) =2

Textures(M) = 16

Textures(F) = 15

Textures(M) = 15

Shaders()…

Frames per second: 90…

How can i remove that own the screen… Anyone can help me??? Pls.

1 Like

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/javadoc/com/jme3/app/SimpleApplication.html#setDisplayStatView(boolean)

and:

http://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/javadoc/com/jme3/app/SimpleApplication.html#setDisplayFps(boolean)

uhm… can u help me how can i code to remove this to the frame…:

framebuffers(M) =1

framebuffers(F) =1

framebuffers(s) =2

Textures(M) = 16

Textures(F) = 15

Textures(M) = 15

Shaders()…………

Frames per second: 90…

bec… im am new to this platform and also I’m only a student but I want to learn more of this platform…

the problem is I am not popular with the syntax… Can you help me for this problem… Thanks a lot…

1 Like

If the links I posted above didn’t help then you may need to learn more Java before using jMonkeyEngine. It requires at least some familiarity with programming in Java.

uhm… one more question pls… uhm when i was deploying jar file I was successfully created in with the jme3 platform

but, the problem is some of the files didn’t locate it… for example, I created a program that contains a picture and a sound and I deploy it to jar files. It is successfully created. When I click the jar files that created it doesn’t work… but when I run it in the platform it always working… How could I fix it… Thanks a lot…

1 Like

Sounds like you didn’t put the picture in the assets folder. Really, if you want to ask a completely different question you might want to start a new topic. You are more likely to get the right help that way.

what is the best thing I can do eith this error? I folloe all the instructions making a jar file but when I run it has an error.

java error: The instruction at “0x0475c5b5” referenced memeory at “0x048bb600”. The memory could not be “read”.

Click on OK to terminate the program

uhm this is the error found: I put all the required contents on the assets folder…

1 Like