SDK 3.3 Illegal Reflective Warning

When i start a basic game (only added some lines of code) i get always the following warning:

WARNING: An illegal reflective access operation has occurred
WARNING: Illegal reflective access by com.jme3.util.ReflectionAllocator (file:/C:/Program%20Files/jmonkeyplatform/jmonkeyplatform/libs/jme3-core-3.3.0-stable.jar) to method sun.nio.ch.DirectBuffer.cleaner()

This is not really new as there is already a thread from a year ago
https://hub.jmonkeyengine.org/t/solved-com-jme3-util-reflectionallocator-destroydirectbuffer-severe-buffer-cannot-be-destroyed-java-nio-directbytebuffer/43534/10

I have tried use the solution but it did not work on my system. There was already a surprise when i inserted the following lines in my code:

// get a RuntimeMXBean reference
RuntimeMXBean runtimeMxBean = ManagementFactory.getRuntimeMXBean();

// get the jvm's input arguments as a list of strings
    List<String> listOfArguments = runtimeMxBean.getInputArguments();
    listOfArguments.forEach(s -> System.out.println("ARG:" + s));

Now the compiler warns: “lambda expressions are not supported in code in -source7 - use -source8 or higher to enable lambda expressions”

That’s because your project is configured to use Java 7 Code Style, you need to upgrade it to 8+, that should work in the project properties.

The illegal Reflective Access is actually an engine issue and SDK unrelated, but may be a deal breaker for Java 16, where you need a flag to allow reflective accesses like these.